Hills View encourages every person to give as they are led and as act of worship to the Lord. Our secure giving service allows donors to give via a debit or credit card. Donors can track all of their giving history and setup convenient recurring donations as well.
Campus Giving - During each worship service, there is an opportunity to bring your check or cash offerings. The offering box is near the entrance of the church.
Non-Cash Giving - Non-Traditional Giving
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name Hills View Church as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.
- Services-in-Kind: many have helped by using their talents of carpentry, painting, administration, etc. which provides a huge savings and allows more of Hills Views funds to be used in our front line ministry.
"We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men." 2nd Corinthians 8:20-21 (NIV)
We are committed to honor God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability to ensure that the financial integrity of Hills View remains above reproach.
We do ask for your ongoing prayers, as we recognize that all we have is the Lord's and we want to honor Him in the use of His generous gifts to share the incredible news of His grace & love to all mankind. Anyone may request a copy of Hills View's most recent financial statements.
Contact Kevin Clegg via email email@example.com